Unleash your inner outlaw when you come to shoot with the Viper Desperado Steel Tip Darts designed for use with sisal dart boards. These darts are packed with features starting with the barrel, fashioned from 80% Tungsten and 20% Nickel. Tungsten is a very dense metal, able to create slimmer darts with the same weight as lighter metals; this allows for tighter shot groupings without sacrificing control, increasing your scores. Tungsten is a sign of quality and durability as well because of its density. A higher tungsten content will produce a slimmer dart profile than one with less. More tungsten in the dart increases the price as tungsten is a rare metal and its density takes more effort to machine. The increased price gives a higher quality barrel and can improve performance, increasing scores. Each barrel enjoys knurled bands and deep grooves, allowing your grip to remain consistent throw after throw. The Desperado Darts feature tough, lightweight Aluminum Shafts. These shafts feature locking holes that allow a more secure fit to your barrel; you won’t find yourself retightening these shafts after a shot or two. Finally, each dart is finished off with classic cutthroat graphics adorning each fantail flight, for a frightening look. Each set includes three wide glide flights, accessory bag and a TacTech EVA dart case. The TecTech dart case is a great all-in-one case for your new darts. Featuring a hard outer shell and foam lined slots to keep your dart secure, this case has room for everything included in this set!
- 80% Tungsten Barrels have a slim profile, allowing for tighter grouping of shots which increase scoring.
- Knurled barrel with grooves and rings provides an excellent and consistent grip throw after throw.
- Aluminum Shafts feature locking holes, the most secure way to fasten shafts to barrels and improve stability.
- Keep darts and accessories protected with a TacTech case, featuring a hard outer shell and a Soft cloth lining.
- Includes six flights, accessory bag and aluminum case.