CARBON FIBER PERFORMANCE MEETS ENHANCED FEEL & FEEDBACK.
Proudly introducing the all-new Cuetec Cynergy 15K Carbon Composite Shaft. Designed and developed with the input and direction of fivetime U.S. Open Champion, Shane Van Boening, the Cynergy 15K was engineered for world-class performance. Constructed with a unique pattern of spun 15K carbon fiber tow, reinforced by a poly-foam core; the Cynergy 15K utilizes an elongated straight-taper, ultra-thin white sighting ferrule, and 12.5mm Tiger® Sniper tip to create a shaft that is packed with carbon fiber performance and the feel and feedback of wood.
• Ultra-strong advanced carbon fiber composite construction
• Super-Slim 15.5 inch elongated pro taper
• Flyweight front-end construction
• Effortless low-friction and ding-resistant surface finish
• Thin white .25 inch sighting ferrule
• High-Performance 12.5mm Tiger Sniper Tip
Joint Systems Available:
- 5/ 16×18 Joint
- 5/ 16×14 Joint
- 3/ 8×10 Joint
- Radial Joint
- Uni-Loc QR Joint
- 3/ 8×11 Joint
- 3/ 8×10 Flat Joint