Carom cues are made to different specifications than a traditional pool cue. Carom cues are 56″ long (2″ shorter than a traditional pool cue). The shafts on carom cues have a straight taper (often called a “European” taper) and feature a smaller tip diameter ranging from 11.75mm-12mm.
- Black urethane forearm/sleeve
- 6 Maple points with 12 Green urethane clover/Maple diamond inlays
- McDermott-embossed leather wrap
- 3/8″-10 joint with stainless steel collar
- G-Core Carom shaft
- Straight taper
- Navigator Blue Impact tip