Carom cues are made to different specifications than a traditional pool cue. Carom cues are 56″ long (2″ shorter than a traditional pool cue). The shafts on carom cues have a straight taper (often called a “European” taper) and feature a smaller tip diameter ranging from 11.75mm-12mm.
- Birdseye maple forearm
- Black urethane sleeve
- 4 “Patriot” pearl, black urethane & pewter points — NEW MATERIAL!
- 4 “Patriot” pearl & white urethane sleeve inlays — NEW MATERIAL!
- Silver & index rings
- Stainless steel joint collar & butt plate
- Lizard-embossed leather wrap
- 3/8″-10 joint
- G-Core Carom shaft
- Straight taper
- Navigator Blue Impact tip