Carom cues are made to different specifications than a traditional pool cue. Carom cues are 56″ long (2″ shorter than a traditional pool cue). The shafts on carom cues have a straight taper (often called a “European” taper) and feature a smaller tip diameter ranging from 11.75mm-12mm.
- Birdseye Maple forearm/handle
- G-Core shaft with 6 black urethane/Turquoise/white urethane points
- 24 black urethane/Turquoise/white urethane forearm/handle points
- 3/8″-10 joint with stainless steel collar
- G-Core Carom shaft
- Straight taper
- Navigator Blue Impact tip