Carom cues are made to different specifications than a traditional pool cue. Carom cues are 56″ long (2″ shorter than a traditional pool cue). The shafts on carom cues have a straight taper (often called a “European” taper) and feature a smaller tip diameter ranging from 11.75mm-12mm.
- Birdseye maple forearm
- Black urethane sleeve
- 4 black/silver “Metal-pool” & black urethane points — NEW MATERIAL!
- 6 black/silver “Metal-pool” & bone urethane sleeve inlays — NEW MATERIAL!
- Silver rings
- Lizard-embossed leather wrap
- Bone urethane joint collar & butt plate
- 3/8″-10 joint
- G-Core Carom shaft
- Straight taper
- Navigator Blue Impact tip